Guest Post by Janet Elizabeth Henderson
Five things you need to know about the Hero and Heroine of Reckless
When Megan and Dimitri get together in Reckless, it’s like the Clash Of The Titans! Two strong personalities who are used to doing things their own way means that everything between them is a battle for dominance—not so great on the battlefield, but hot, hot, hot in the bedroom. ☺
- Dimitri is a warrior. It isn’t just from his time in the US Army Rangers, he was born that way. He is driven to protect those who are weaker than him, which is why he’s always trying to protect Megan. And one of the reasons she’s always mad at him!
- He has is honourable to the core. He isn’t a man who would shirk his responsibility or turn his back on someone in need. He believes men should step up and make society a better place.
- He loves his sister. Katrina is five years younger than him. Their parents died six years earlier and it’s just the two of them. Nothing means more to Dimitri than family. The fact that his sister was kidnapped a year earlier, and is suffering abuse that he can only imagine, drives him insane. He needs to find her, protect her and fix her. He quit the US Army to do just this and has been a man obsessed since she was taken—nothing will stand in the way of Dimitri finding his sister.
- He’s got a good sense of humour. And, trust me, he needs it to deal with Megan.
- He kisses like a god! The man can do things with his tongue that would make any woman melt into a puddle of need. Just saying…
- Megan is an identical twin. She grew up in a small Highland town and you can read about the things she got up to in my Invertary series—just let’s say they gave their cop brother grey hair! She has a wicked sense of humour and a quirky way of looking at things that have led her into all sorts of mischief.
- She’s strong, fearless and unpredictable—a force to be reckoned with. No one can contain Megan. The team at Benson Security are driven mad by their inability to predict what she’ll do next. She isn’t a team player, at least not the way the guys would like her to be, and she has a lot to learn about being a security specialist.
- Megan isn’t afraid to hit a guy where it hurts! As she keeps telling everyone, she might not be professionally trained, but she can take care of herself. She’s constantly clashing with the guys at Bensons Security because they’re all ex-military and can be a little condescending about her self-defence skills. They should really take her seriously, because when they don’t, they end up getting hurt!
- She’s a bit of an exhibitionist—much to Dimitri’s delight. Those two are insanely attracted to each other and when they get together it’s an explosion of clashing wills and unrestrained need.
- She is kind hearted. When her actions cause people distress, it devastates her. She empathises with those around her who suffer and she tries to make things right—in her own way, of course, which isn’t always perfect or sane. ☺
Thank you for this enlightening Guest Post, Janet, I’m looking forward to reviewing your novel, Reckless, next week!