(Image credit: Amazon.com)
Like Carla, I have been tagged various times, but I am not very good at completing them. I love to read and have been a reader all my life so I thought this one would be fun to do. Thanks for tagging me Carla.
If you haven’t already, go check out Carla’s blog! She is an amazing blogger and I’m amazed how often we select the same books on NetGalley and I’m frequently tempted to add other books she’s read and enjoyed to my tbr pile 😉
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
All right, now let’s take a look;
100 Books To Read In a Lifetime List
So, I have read 30 of the 100. My daughter gave me a poster “100 Books Scratch Off Bucket List” for Christmas and some of the books included on that are the same as on this – but not all. She and her fiancé also gave me copies of some of the books from it so I’m currently working on that list and certainly don’t expect to complete it this year!
I think this is a very interesting tag, so I if you have not been nominated but would like to do it please do. It will be fun to see what everyone had read and whether we agree with this list. I will nominate some of my favourite bloggers, but if you don’t want to do it that is fine.
James J. Cudney’s This is my truth now
Tricia and Jennifer at Bookworm Coalition