The Boy Who Dreamt of Fire Trucks by Alvita Mack #Childrens #Spotlight #BlogTour #Giveaway
Book Title: The Boy Who Dreamt of Fire Trucks by Alvita Mack
Category: Children’s Fiction (Ages 3-7), 26 pages
Genre: Children’s Books, Cars, Trains & Things That Go, Cars & Trucks
Publisher: Mindstir Media
Release date: September 26, 2016
Tour dates: May 28 to June 22, 2018
Content Rating: G
This story is about a little boy who is fascinated by fire trucks. Throughout his early life, he has dreams about the adventures at the station and the exciting life of a firefighter. The little boy holds his dreams close until one day they become a reality.
To follow the tour please visit Alvita Mack’s page on iRead Book Tours.
Buy the Book:
Watch the book trailer:
Meet the Author:
Alvita is a lover of writing, a teacher, and most importantly, a mom. Writing has always provided a creative outlet for which she finds sensible solutions. Having a son with developmental delays was very challenging for her. However, she used books and original stories to help him overcome the obstacles he faced at an early age. Alvita believes that the imagination is truly a key that unlocks the doors to an endless journey.
Would you like to know more about the author? Here’s a quick question and ten things about her!
If you could go back in time, where would you go?
I would go back during the Tudor period 1400-1600’s to experience the culture in England. I love watching movies or shows based on that time, so I would be interested to experience it in real life.
10 Things you would like readers to know about you…
- I wrote my first book with one of my best friends while in college
- I am obsessed with stones and candles, and I find them to be very calming and grounding.
- I was always a lover of writing since I was a little girl.
- I studied Special Education in my undergrad and I mastered in TESOL.
- I am a mommy of one little boy.
- I like to plan events with my friends on my spare time.
- I am intrigued my Greek and Roman mythology (my son’s name is Roman).
- I love to watch movies based on true stories and then research them after.
- Creating ideas and visions for the people around makes me the happiest.
- I believe everyone and everything has a purposeful connection and the apart of our journey if figuring it out.
Thank you, Alvita Mack!
Enter the Giveaway!
Prize: Win a copy of The Boy Who Dreamt of Fire Trucks plus a $5 Amazon.com
gift card (open internationally to wherever Amazon delivers – 1 winner)
Follow this link to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway
Many thanks to iRead Book Tours for providing materials for this post and organising the blog tour. Here is the tour schedule.